MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Color variants of default?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm looking for MyBB default theme but with some color changing. I could do it myself, but I have proved to myself that I am really bad at choosing good looking color palettes. I don't need anything else like icons to be changed. I just need some new colors.

I am mainly looking for dark theme but having a light version would be nice too. Both of these would have coloring based on Touhou Project character Cirno with some blue-ish layouts. In other words, I'd like to get rid of unnecessary white.
Are you looking for a theme designer ? MyBB default theme has some inbuilt colour variants. You can access it through ACP.
If you mean the Manage Colors thing in ACP, the changes are way too minimal.
So, you want a dark theme ? How good are you with CSS ?
I do have some experience with CSS but I am absolute garbage at making proper design and color palette. That's why I'm seeking help from people that have much more experience.
There are already a couple of dark themes at the Extend section. You can modify them if you want.

Are you looking for a volunteer, or paid work ?