MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want a custom theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I'll do that. Thank you. Smile
So, I take it I wont be making the theme? No problem, Ill close the thread at my boards. Wishing you luck with phpbb.
Well, do you know of a place where I can make a forum(preferably one with a cash MOD) that I could use a theme for, if you can make me one? If so, then I'd probably rather have you make if for me, if you don't mind. After thinking about it, I think I'd rather have a forum that looks nice, then a forum with fancy MODs. Don't you agree?

Also, I just posted on the phpbb.com forum and when reading through their stuff, it seems really complicated. I don't really like how difficult it is to customize their forums. I'm really dumb when it comes to computers, so things need to be easily laid out for me, lol.

any suggestions?
First off, as I said before, I would look for the most admin friendly system, whichever software that might be. http://hertzweb.net has some free hosting you could look into, tell them Audentio sent you. Then you can get a regular MyBB forum. Second, I would make sure you want to stay with this software. There are others out there, you pick whichever one you believe is best for you. In my humble opinion, MyBB is the ultimate software for starting admins. phpBB wouldnt be. Just my opinion.

Once you are set one what you would like to use, then get in touch with me, and Id be glad to design a theme for you. I just dont want to make a skin for a software you arent going to use...
I understand comepletely. I would feel horrible if you ent out of your way and spent your time creating me a beautiful theme if I wouldn't be able to use it. :'(

I will check out hertzweb.net right now and see what I can do...
Pages: 1 2