MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want a custom theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone help me customize my forum. I just started it and I have no clue what I'm doing, lol.

I have already set up most of the forum, but I can't seem to find any styles that I like. MY forum is an exotics pet forum(ferrets, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, chinchillas, etc...) and so I would like to integrate that theme into my forum's look.

Can someone please help me?

My url is: http://www.JustForFuzzies.createmyBB.com

Thanks ahead of time.
Your after themes?

I personally would recommend http://www.audentio.com/demos.php
They have some very nice premade designs which can easily been changed, however they also create free custom skins. (however they might be on hold)

For myself there's many great themers but I suggest to try audentio Smile
~Kerrang!
Thank you very much! I'll give the sight a try and see if I can figure it out(I'm a little brain dead when it comes to computers, lol).
You're welcome..

I hope you find someone to take this on for you and goodluck with your community Smile
~Kerrang!
You're on CreateMyBB? I believe you'll have to use the themes already uploaded there, or else find a theme and ask the CMyBB staff to upload the images, as you yourself can't upload.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:You're on CreateMyBB? I believe you'll have to use the themes already uploaded there, or else find a theme and ask the CMyBB staff to upload the images, as you yourself can't upload.

I believe she's right :\

But your theme is already in the design shop Wink
Well, heck, if I can't change it then I'll just open a new forum that I can use the theme for, lol. I've got a forum with just about every free forum website out there, heehee. The problem is, the only one I found that has a nice theme, has no MODs, that's no fun.

The other forum I have that I liked(even has a cash and shop Mod, yippee!) is run by freepowerboards.com. Do you think a custom theme would be compatible with that forum? I BELIEVE it's a phpbb forum, but I could be wrong. Sorry, I'm new to this stuff, so I don't know all the terminology, lol.

I hope that ya'll can create a cute theme for me. If so, I'll look for a forum, just so I can use it. Wink
Im sure that there is better free hosting where your commissions and abilities wont be so limited. Im sure FW, Labrocca, or some of those Gurus can tell you where to find some of this...
Well, I think I'm going to invest more of my time on the freepowerboards.com forum and see what I can do with that. Right now they are working on a 3.0 version and it is kick BUTT! I'm really excited! Plus, they seem to really be on the ball and are coming out with tons of new stuff all the time, unlike the other places I have been to, they just give you a boring forum, with little/no MODs, boooorrrrriiiinnnngg!

I'll see what I can do with this new forum and work from there.

Is it possible for whoever is making the theme to make it compatable with a phpbb forum? I hope so! Smile
Just a suggestion, but it might yield better results if you asked for a custom PHPBB theme on the PHPBB community forums.
Pages: 1 2