MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread ratings not showing properly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just upgraded from MyBB 1.8.5 to 1.8.12 and using the default master theme I'm seeing the following thread ratings on the forum display pages:

[Image: 1gmACAZ.png]

The rating.js script appears to be valid. Any idea why it would not be working?
I feel probably it has to do something with the theme, can you try using any other theme from MyBB Extend and see if rating is working properly or not. If it works then create Default theme again in MyBB Templates section.
I'm using the default theme for MyBB. I installed it from the file in the installer after I upgraded. I have another theme installed and it doesn't work in that either (was previously working fine).
Looks like star_ratings.css is not loading or is not attached to the forumdisplay.php and /or showthread.php
(2017-07-24, 06:53 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like star_ratings.css is not loading or is not attached to the forumdisplay.php and /or showthread.php

Yeah, it looks like that. The weird thing is, it's set to appear on those pages in the Admin CP, and I haven't changed those options. The files just aren't being referenced in the HTML.

The {$stylesheets} variable is in the headerincludes template on both themes, that should be the variable that properly assigns custom page templates right?

I've also just noticed that usercp.css isn't being loaded on the User CP either, and similar with the Mod CP css. Both are set to appear in the theme settings. Is there any other reason why this would happen?
Incorrect configuration on the site details page in ACP perhaps. Check your cookie domain and cookie path settings.
(2017-07-24, 07:42 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect configuration on the site details page in ACP perhaps. Check your cookie domain and cookie path settings.

Nope. This was an upgrade from a fully working site. Nothing has changed in terms of configuration. I moved over to a new server but the config, database, web server, etc is all the same. Only thing I can think of that changed is the version of php (went from php5 to php7) but I have so far seen no PHP errors in the logs.
Link to the site ?
https://atheistforums.org

The default theme is displaying the same issues, but if you create an account you should be able to select the MyBB default theme which is called "New Atheist Forums Theme". I've made some minor modifications to the default theme but none that should create this issue (mostly just minor template changes).
css3.css loads along with global.css, but not anything else. There must be a change that you made that affects the other stylesheets not loading. A temporary workaround is take the contents of star-ratings.css and paste it into the bottom of global.css

You should also check the orders the stylesheets load in.
Pages: 1 2