MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove the SPAM post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
above referred upgrading method is still valid

looks like there is a problem with uploading the files for your web server through filezilla.

do you also have access to file manager at the web host control panel ?
NoCaptcha+StopForumSpam+CloudflareBrowserCheck+Moderation+BlockingMostTempEmails+PurgeSpammerWithStopForumSpamSubmit = NoMoreSpam xD
I use FilleZIlla, and upgrade to 1.8.12 is done.

Many thanks!
A problem occurred again. In my forum, the images of the four button (shown pictures. Forum Contains New Posts, Forum Contains No New Posts, Forum is Locked, Redirect Forum) is not shown. Prior to upgrading to 1.8.12, such a problem did not occur.

[attachment=39133]

The upgrade ran correctly. What's wrong?
Maybe your theme need an update, look for changed themes in your acp, or if you update from a 1.6.x you will need a new theme.
I hardly ever get spam anymore. The methods i use are StopForumSpam, reCaptcha, clever registration questions,  email verification, blocking URL's in subject titles, restricting users up until 5 posts with things like signatures and url in posts, deleting accounts with no posts after a month, etc. and a whole team of moderators and admins that love to abolish spammer accounts and their toxic posts via the single click of the purge spammer button. The most important being the latter one. There is no way to stop spam, but only restrict it and remove it. With about 20 mods and admins, i havent got the chance to hit the purge spammer button in months.
I overcome the problem of spam thanks to NoCaptcha. Thanks!!.

Pages: 1 2