MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Login page jumps to blank.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin Login page jumps to blank.

MyBB version 1.8.11
Date install Mybb July 26, 2017
Install Mybb without any problems

CHMOD
Cache 777
Inc 777
Inc/config.php 644
Languages 777
Uploads 777

The problem
Login admin section is perfect, but after the login, I get a second to see the backhand after that a blank page. Access no longer possible to the admin section.

http://www.yourhostingstore.nl/help/admin/
Can you check in your inc/config.php what is the admin dir ?
If it is not admin then it is a problem and you need to make sure it is having same name as your admin dir.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-07-29, 05:00 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check in your inc/config.php what is the admin dir ?
If it is not admin then it is a problem and you need to make sure it is having same name as your admin dir.

Regards
WallBB

Thank you WallBB for your answer.

I find this in the config.php file

$config['admin_dir'] = 'admin';

Strange?

I think that should be the complete link reference, is that corret like this help/admin/

(2017-07-29, 05:00 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check in your inc/config.php what is the admin dir ?

Regards
WallBB

No, even if I change the reference to, for example

$ Config ['admin_dir'] = '.l /help/admin';

$ Config ['admin_dir'] = '.l /help/admin/';

$ Config ['admin_dir'] = '.l ./help/admin/';

The CP coes blank page
above setting is correct.
no need to change it unless you have changed the folder of the admin panel related files.

can you check latest entries of server error log (at web host panel) to trace cause of error 500 ..
(2017-07-30, 02:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
no need to change it unless you have changed the folder of the admin panel related files.

can you check latest entries of server error log (at web host panel) to trace cause of error 500 ..

I installed the newest version about 4 days ago, then I started doing topics. From that moment on it went well for a couple of days. Now no more, you can log in, but the blank page will be put into operation immediately.

Access thus not possible to CP.

I've never changed anything to any file, and either a change in CP to change a reference for example.

The MyBB is in a subforder like this root / help / and that's it.

(2017-07-30, 02:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]

Site Summary/Statistics/Logs > Web Error Log

Nothing found there, that can indicate that there is a error.

De server it self, I did check all the log files, also there not one error found.

Just a supplement.

If I install something, and if it works, I will not do anything else. Why would I change something just installed to another folder?

Due to the fact that I can not completely change or change anything, I consider this forum to be lost.

Http://yourhostingstore.nl/help/admin/
hmaster
Ko250662

Please let me know if you can access the admin section.