MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The circular icons are not shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In my forum (MyBB1.8.12), the circular icon is can't displayed. (shown image of the circular icon: [attachment=39145])
There is no problem on other themes/styles.
and, In my forum, "Mark All Forums Read" link is not exist. how to display it? Please help.
If it does work on other themes then it must be an issue with that theme. Check out the templates to fix the issue.

Mark all forums read is from the plugin "unread posts" correct? This could also be an issue with your theme as well.
Thanks.
Need to install new plugin?
This is already in MyBB, there is no need to install any plugin. Go here: Templates & Style > Templates > Forum Bit Templates and click on the 'options' button for forumbit_depth2_forum and click 'Revert to original'. This should take it back to it's original format.
Thanks, but the link named "Forum Bit Templates" isn't found in Templates & Style > Templates. see attachment.

[attachment=39158]
In my forum, "Mark All Forums Read" link has been correctly displayed after fixing language pack configuration. but the image [attachment=39145] still not shown.
(2017-07-31, 03:25 AM)Waifu Wrote: [ -> ]This is already in MyBB, there is no need to install any plugin. Go here: Templates & Style > Templates > Forum Bit Templates and click on the 'options' button for forumbit_depth2_forum and click 'Revert to original'. This should take it back to it's original format.

Thanks, but the link named "Forum Bit Templates" isn't found in Templates & Style > Templates. see attachment.

Since you are short-term from account creation (as of Today), you are bigginer user and still might not know anything about it.

If you do not know about it, please say so. I think continuing to ignore my question is not a good thing, because will make your impression worse, etc.
(2017-08-03, 02:31 PM)Record_116 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-31, 03:25 AM)Waifu Wrote: [ -> ]This is already in MyBB, there is no need to install any plugin. Go here: Templates & Style > Templates > Forum Bit Templates and click on the 'options' button for forumbit_depth2_forum and click 'Revert to original'. This should take it back to it's original format.

Since you are short-term from account creation (as of Today), you are bigginer user and still might not know anything about it.

If you do not know about it, please say so. I think continuing to ignore my question is not a good thing, because will make your impression worse, etc.

Regardless of his join date, he's right, however, the correct navigation is Templates & Style > Templates > Default Templates > Forum Bit Templates
Thank you, Wires. I found "forumbit_depth2_forum" in Templates & Style > Templates > Default Templates > Forum Bit Templates, but there is no the link named "Revert to original".
(2017-08-04, 06:27 AM)Record_116 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Wires. I found "forumbit_depth2_forum" in Templates & Style > Templates > Default Templates > Forum Bit Templates, but there is no the link named "Revert to original".

Once found, click on the options menu on the right of the template.
Pages: 1 2 3