MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need plugin. level Super Easy $25 (RESOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, $25 plugin, level:super easy.

Need a plugin that uses vars to show logged in user text
and logged out user text

example:

{$logged_in}Only logged IN members can read this text{/$logged_in}

{$logged_out}Only logged OUT members can read this text{/$logged_out}

plugin needs to work site wide.

easy, right?

I have purchased $100s of dollars worth of dev on mybb, I have a 100% good payment history

you  need to have a paypal.me address to get paid.

As long it it works, you will get paid immediately.
use DNT Announcements or only add the code in header templates.

welcome member for logued in users.

wecome member guedt for guests or logued out and should work fine Smile
(2017-07-30, 10:44 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]use DNT Announcements or only add the code in header templates.

welcome member for logued in users.

wecome member guedt for guests or logued out and should work fine Smile

Hi Neo, I tried messaging you but it said I was "not allowed because I was not on your buuddies list"... I figured you retired, based on me not being able to message you, through mybb.

On this, Thank you for the advice. So I was forced to pay the second best person to do this. Of course, you are the first.

I want this to be a custom plugin. Nothing more, nothing less my friend.
ha ha ha that's ok bro.

I have changed some options in my panel due test purposes but not retired yet.

Well i see you have solved so it is fine to see you are in here Smile

Well see yah for now ha ha ha Wink

And i am working in some projects that i have finished that was the reason you know i do not take more job that i can work with Wink
(2017-07-30, 11:54 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha ha that's ok bro.

I have changed some options in my panel due test purposes but not retired yet.

Well i see you have solved so it is fine to see you are in here Smile

Well see yah for now ha ha ha Wink

And i am working in some projects that i have finished that was the reason you know i do not take more job that i can work with Wink

I paid someone to do this and it turned out like crap. Not at all what I wanted. It was so god dam easy, how could they get this wrong???
so I'm out $25

Can you build this for me neo, and I will pay you.

What I need is a plugin that uses something like
for example

I can wrap this text
{$logged_in}This text for logged in user{/logged_in} only shows text to logged in users
{$logged_out}This text for logged out user{/logged_out} only shows text to logged out users

that I can use inside templates.
yeah no problem bro i'll do Smile.

And you know i sent files when ready but i did not understand some part of that var like texts inside it Smile where do i put that xD i can do it in many ways but i will stay in touch with you do not worry Smile

ah ok gotcha but i will make it in a way that can be usefull for you, i will sent you files and details for that mod Smile but there are many posibyllities with this mod.

But i thini i understand what you want to do Smile
(2017-07-31, 02:00 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah no problem bro i'll do Smile.

And you know i sent files when ready but i did not understand some part of that var like texts inside it Smile where do i put that xD i can do it in many ways but i will stay in touch with you do not worry Smile

Neo, okay, let me clarify buddy.

I need a plugin that hides text from logged in users that I can wrap using tags kind of like this plugin https://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-to-guests

but what I need is a tag that will hide text like from members, and only show to guests like, and vise versa
a tag that will aslo hide text and code from guests

[hide_members]this text is hidden from members[/hide_members]
[hide_guests]this text is hidden from guests[/hide_guests]

I need to be able to use the tags sitewide.

ah ok gotcha but i will make it in a way that can be usefull for you, i will sent you files and details for that mod Smile but there are many posibyllities with this mod.

thanks neo, just paid you $25 plus a $5 tip!

No rush! I will see you tomorrow my friend, take care

Ps, I need to be able to use this inside templates, so I can hide stuff from guests and members in templates.

This plugin turned out perfect by Master Neo.
The first plugin that was created was nice but not what I wanted, everyone can learn a lesson here, the first plugin developer did a wonderful job, but not what I wanted and that was my fault for not being specific enough as far as the job goes!

The first plugin developer offered to give me back my money!
That was noble and trustworthy, I said keep it.

Master neo actually made the plugin using these very tags below, that I requested,
stunned at how AWESOME it turned out!

[hide_members]this text is hidden from members[/hide_members]
[hide_guests]this text is hidden from guests[/hide_guests]

So, to future job posters, please be absolutely specific about jobs and how you want them done, to avoid confusion.