MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 360 Glitching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i tried that site ands i couldn't find any my team liked, my team usually like dark theme stuff as n black backgrounds ect, don't ask me why they just do lol.
Jag100 Wrote:I had some old xbox logos which are red , green and blue if you want them just crop and resize them Toungue
Nice xBox icons... I just randomly made this with them. :p

[Image: xbox.gif]
Dale Hay Wrote:
Jag100 Wrote:I had some old xbox logos which are red , green and blue if you want them just crop and resize them Toungue
Nice xBox icons... I just randomly made this with them. :p

[Image: xbox.gif]

Very nice Toungue Smile
yes very nice indeedSmile ill have to implent it to my banner if thats ok, and anyway can someone help me with this problem now: goto the site and goto the CS Red Skin, for some reason when i tried to change the banner it woudn't change.#

Anybody know what i could do to get it changed?
Lol, i just tried editing the default theme it didn't go really well like lol, i made everything black and inside topics you coudnt see writing because the font was default blackBig Grin and i had no idea how to change it.
ok i fixed the banner problem anyway, what do you people think to my site?
damn, my forum got hacked somehow i don't know maybe it was olne of my admins who gave someone admin permissions.
bumpBig Grin
I despise glitchers, especially in Gears of War. I don't see why kids can't just play the game. I hate going into a game, having abuse shouted to me by some squeaky voice 13 year old kid then losing or drawing the game due to them being moronic and glitching. It's pathetic, by no means is this a personal vendetta against you. I just get annoyed by kids who just can't play the game how it's suppose to be played instead of glitching and ruining the game for the other people.
I loved your collection of E3 videos.
The Chosen Wrote:I despise glitchers, especially in Gears of War. I don't see why kids can't just play the game. I hate going into a game, having abuse shouted to me by some squeaky voice 13 year old kid then losing or drawing the game due to them being moronic and glitching. It's pathetic, by no means is this a personal vendetta against you. I just get annoyed by kids who just can't play the game how it's suppose to be played instead of glitching and ruining the game for the other people.

It's more than just that though now, it also has a GFX Section, General Disussions and talking about all other games and so on, so its more than just glitchingSmile
Looks like IPB... :p
Well i think this forum was meant for mybb forum showcase?

http://www.360glitching.com/ Wrote:Powered By IP.Board 2.3.1 © 2007 IPS, Inc.
Licensed to: Sam Britton, 360 Glitching, Inc

that on your forum
Looks like he has converted to IPB.

Thread closed & links removed.
Pages: 1 2