MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 360 Glitching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i thought i would advertise my site. 360 Glitching

What my site is about: It's about the 360 and doing glitches on online games such as Gears of War, Crackdown, Call Of Duty and so on if you get my point, but just becasue the name says 360glitching doesn't mean its all about glitching you know, because also there is a general discussion section, a GFX Section which is looking for members to become apart of the 360glitching GFX team to help all the other people are not that good at GFX, so i would just like to take the time to say, if you do visit us please register, and post and become an active user of the forum.

I hope you enjoy going on my site and looking at the content it has got, i am doing this under my own will because i am not old enough to get advertisements yet, and i am looking for other ways to make this forum as good as it possible can, using the excellent forum system MyBB.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
//CK SmokeD U - on the forum over there you won't see this name you will see xS2Bx BlOoDyMix as that used to be my old gametag for xbox live.
LOL now this is a forum which I can relate to Toungue Nice topic but it needs a theme though
ye im looking for some themes now lol, but i carnt find any dark style to go with my blue xbox iconToungue
I got the Perscitus theme its just uploading now but i am needing to get the little green xbox icon turn the middle blue and use them as buttons and so on so i need to do alot of editing to get this forum running properly, in skin case anyway,
SmokeD U Wrote:ye im looking for some themes now lol, but i carnt find any dark style to go with my blue xbox iconToungue
I got the Perscitus theme its just uploading now but i am needing to get the little green xbox icon turn the middle blue and use them as buttons and so on so i need to do alot of editing to get this forum running properly, in skin case anyway,

I had some old xbox logos which are red , green and blue if you want them just crop and resize them Toungue
ok thanks that helps alotSmile, i just now have a problem with the mods: usergroup legend and whos online today, when i de-activate them and then re-activate them it duplicated on the default theme i dunno about the others but this is a bad problem which needs fixing because on the default template there are 3 of the same ones x 2 lol.

So iv had to deactivate them because i need to fix it b4 i put them back up.
It seems liek they don't remove the code when you deactivate them so just go into Templates > Your theme > Index Page Templates > index_whosonline

There just remove any unwanted code such as usergroup legends and whos online today
Wow it seemed to have work, if i just de-activated for about 15mins each time i add a new theme, hmm maybe i was deactivting them and just activating them straight away again to cause the problem. maybe i was making the system work too fast lol.
Awesome idea Big Grin

You need more theme customization., that;s for sure. I see you have quite some members. .. try to start A LOT of new threads daily so that you put them all to work. Best of luck Wink
threads like what for instance?
http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=38

That's a nice 360 theme I have made...firefoxwiz has one too at mybbthemes.8ez.com
Pages: 1 2