MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod Request: -close-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i would like to request a mod: the auto close feature when typing a certain command in for a certain user group.

The command: -close-

What will happen: Well if your an administrator or a Super Mod ect, and you type that command in the thread will close.

This mod might not be possible i'm just wondering if it is possible though.
If it's not possible please close and delete this thread.

Thanks
//Smoked
I would say that it's certainly possible but it might require quite a bit of editing.
most probabily but i am used to editing, i have seen it on the forum i am hosted with, and it looks cool, but its phpbb and MyBB is more advanced than phpbb im guessing so it should shurly be possible, but most modders are waiting for the official release of 1.4 to start modding again lol.
Not much editing needed i think =P Just do the right thing with the right hook =P If i find the time during the weekend, i will take a look for it Wink
Dunno - the Close Thread checkbox isn't really far away from the reply box... >_>
There might be special reasons as to why he needs this custom modification done. I guess it can be useful for some other people too.
I guess a cheap method would be to use Javascript to get the onSubmit event of the form to automatically tick the checkbox if necessary. Can't make any now, as I can't access my website for testing...