MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Slightly Complex Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, hi! So I'm requesting a slightly complex theme for an RP I was plan on making. I don't have any payment (sadly) so I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to take up this request. But here we go ^^:

Genre: Fantasy RPG

Scheme: In betweens with dark greens, greys and blacks

Mood: somewhere in between light and dark.

Fonts: What ever fits well. As long as it's clean and crisp.

Graphics: N/A (I will create some that fit with the theme)

Codes: Clickable header that leads to homepage, should also be the width of the board.

Area under header for information. This info should include OC and IC updates, events box, statistics (ratios) and weather area.

Sidebar. The first one should be a welcome message and then under it the login or register (all in same box). Second should be the links. Third chat box. Fourth OTM's (4 pictures that is able to have a short description next to or under them). Fifth should be a credits area.

I'll be using help docs for site information, so if anyone could make a code (links on the left or right side that leads to the next page, etc, etc) for that that matches the theme for me that would be lovely as well [Image: ZK1VhGW05ZqXmXX2hu4d.gif]

Plugins: All the important ones

Boards: Stacked boards that aren't too thin but not freakishly thick either lol. Nothing too fancy, just have the name of the board to the left of the bar (maybe with a different color box surrounding it that flows with the design, kinda moving in an angle or something). For the RP areas, the area should be a picture with the boards within it to the side. I.E. This. The tabs would be the area forums, and then behind that a fading color and behind that the image. Kinda like that for all the RP area forums lol (I can give admin access to my site for whoever does this skin).

Threads/Convos: Default

Default Avatars: 250 x 400

Mini Profiles: Mouse over. The information inside should be like this link. Of course the name will be included in the miniprofile, I just ran out of room lol x'D

Profiles: The profiles should be very detailed. Here is a mockup of it: Image link

Deadline: Since it's pretty detailed, within 1 - 2 months. That gives me time to create superb info and you time to make a superb skin

The RPG is a fantasy based wolf role play. The plot isn't fully fleshed out, but there were two gods that were brothers, one evil, one good, all that mubojumbo lol. If anyone can take this up, that would be superb, just reply here or PM me, either one works!

Thank you in advance for considering!!!
No offense but you should probably offer at least 5 - 15 bux for that kind of project just a heads up I would help for free if I could but I'm new 2 mybb
(2017-08-02, 03:56 PM)Kaili Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, hi! So I'm requesting a slightly complex theme for an RP I was plan on making. I don't have any payment (sadly) so I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to take up this request. But here we go ^^:

Genre: Fantasy RPG

Scheme: In betweens with dark greens, greys and blacks

Mood: somewhere in between light and dark.

Fonts: What ever fits well. As long as it's clean and crisp.

Graphics: N/A (I will create some that fit with the theme)

Codes: Clickable header that leads to homepage, should also be the width of the board.

Area under header for information. This info should include OC and IC updates, events box, statistics (ratios) and weather area.

Sidebar. The first one should be a welcome message and then under it the login or register (all in same box). Second should be the links. Third chat box. Fourth OTM's (4 pictures that is able to have a short description next to or under them). Fifth should be a credits area.

I'll be using help docs for site information, so if anyone could make a code (links on the left or right side that leads to the next page, etc, etc) for that that matches the theme for me that would be lovely as well [Image: ZK1VhGW05ZqXmXX2hu4d.gif]

Plugins: All the important ones

Boards: Stacked boards that aren't too thin but not freakishly thick either lol. Nothing too fancy, just have the name of the board to the left of the bar (maybe with a different color box surrounding it that flows with the design, kinda moving in an angle or something). For the RP areas, the area should be a picture with the boards within it to the side. I.E. This. The tabs would be the area forums, and then behind that a fading color and behind that the image. Kinda like that for all the RP area forums lol (I can give admin access to my site for whoever does this skin).

Threads/Convos: Default

Default Avatars: 250 x 400

Mini Profiles: Mouse over. The information inside should be like this link. Of course the name will be included in the miniprofile, I just ran out of room lol x'D

Profiles: The profiles should be very detailed. Here is a mockup of it: Image link

Deadline: Since it's pretty detailed, within 1 - 2 months. That gives me time to create superb info and you time to make a superb skin

The RPG is a fantasy based wolf role play. The plot isn't fully fleshed out, but there were two gods that were brothers, one evil, one good, all that mubojumbo lol. If anyone can take this up, that would be superb, just reply here or PM me, either one works!

Thank you in advance for considering!!!

I'm sorry but asking for something like this is quite rude to be honest.
Especially telling people there's a deadline for free work, you're asking for too much. If you need things like this and can't afford it you should download as much free content as possible and learn how to create what you need yourself.

If you considor paying, feel free to contact me.