MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Simple MyBB Theme Variant Sister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This theme will be uploaded to the mods site at some point today. Need to make documentation first.
Possible rename of the theme too.
(2017-09-27, 08:57 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]This theme will be uploaded to the mods site at some point today. Need to make documentation first.

Great! Keep us posted!
(2017-09-27, 08:57 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]This theme will be uploaded to the mods site at some point today. Need to make documentation first.

Have you uploaded this new theme?

I don't see it in the Extend section.
(2017-10-14, 02:30 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes currently awaiting approval.
(2017-10-15, 06:16 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

It's been almost 2 months and I still don't see your new dark theme listed in the Extend section.
(2017-12-01, 07:59 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

It's been almost 2 months and I still don't see your new dark theme listed in the Extend section.

There are few of his theme that are still pending which I'm waiting too not his fault so it's up to the staff team.
(2017-12-01, 11:12 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 07:59 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

There are few of his theme that are still pending which I'm waiting too not his fault so it's up to the staff team.

I didn't say anything about whose fault it was. Just merely pointing out that it has been almost 2 months. 

Seeing how things typically go with the pace of the staff team, I would expect approval in about 7 years time.
Okay guys it's been too long, I think I'll make the Github respiratory public at this stage for download.
Also updated the changelog and added a new screenshot.
[attachment=39772]
(2017-12-11, 08:45 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys it's been too long, I think I'll make the Github respiratory public at this stage for download.

Is the link to the Github download going to be in this thread or what?

From what I can tell from the single screenshot, the dark theme does have good potential.
(2017-12-11, 10:10 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-11, 08:45 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys it's been too long, I think I'll make the Github respiratory public at this stage for download.

Is the link to the Github download going to be in this thread or what?

From what I can tell from the single screenshot, the dark theme does have good potential.

Yes I would be linking it in this thread. Still got a few issues to resolve first.
Pages: 1 2 3