MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resizing .thead and .tr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i need help with my forum (bitbunker.top/forum), with the resizing of the thead (Orange Row, and the) and the tr (Black row), without change it on global.css.
Thanks in advice, for your time. Best regards!
If you don't want to change it directly in the stylesheet, add style="css here" in the code. For example,

<td class="thead" colspan="5" style="width: 50px; height: 50px;">

Alternatively, you can also try to add padding the same way.
(2017-08-03, 05:03 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want to change it directly in the stylesheet, add style="css here" in the code. For example,

I can't understand why, but in any case if i change the thead width, noting appen, is there any way for also delete the border only from the thead?
In any case thank you for your help and time!
(2017-08-03, 05:34 PM)123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-03, 05:03 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want to change it directly in the stylesheet, add style="css here" in the code. For example,

I can't understand why, but in any case if i change the thead width, noting appen, is there any way for also delete the border only from the thead?

It's because you're only attempting to make the thead smaller without resizing the table. Table can be found in forumbit_depth1_cat and forumdisplay_threadlist. Can use the same type of code above.
(2017-08-03, 05:41 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-03, 05:34 PM)123 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's because you're only attempting to make the thead smaller without resizing the table. Table can be found in forumbit_depth1_cat and forumdisplay_threadlist. Can use the same type of code above.
 I don't wont resize all the table, i wont only for example to add some padding to the thead(10px for example right/left), and on the tr(For example 7px right/left).
Thank you for your time, sorry for this maybe simple asks but i 'am new on mybb.
As both are within the table, you can't. You basically want those tags to surpass the table left and right. I possibly just may not understand what you mean.