MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments from a backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have just created a new mybb 1.8 forum from a fresh install, then used an 1.8 sql backup to restore an old database for getting my old forum back.

All is well, the forum is up and running, the members, forums, everything has been restored.

Only issue I am having is with the attachments. I have physically uploaded all the images and attachments from a back up, but when I see an attachment it is an empty white box, clicking this gives me:

------------------
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
------------------

I am am the admin of the forum so I have permissions, so I am curious to know what this may be?

Thanks.