MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Forum Icon Plugin issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Ive installed the custom forum icon plugin, activated it via admin cp and then set path to the image but the forum icon hasnt changed Sad

The forum is FreeCannabis.com and im trying to change the "Indoor Growing" forum icon - ive tested the path to the icon and it works: http://freecannabis.com/cache/themes/the...t-bulb.png

Anyone think where I might be going wrong ?

Thanks guys
Make sure your forum template ie forumbit_depth2_forum has modification for myforumicon variable, otherwise you will need to modify the template.

Regards
WalBB
(2017-08-05, 04:37 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your forum template ie  forumbit_depth2_forum has modification for myforumicon variable, otherwise you will need to modify the template.

Regards
WalBB

I've taken a look at that template and dont think it has been modified by the plugin but I'm not sure, here is what it looks like:

<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="middle" width="1"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-circle-o"></i></div></td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}"><span class="threadtext">{$forum['name']}</span></a></strong> {$forum_viewers_text}
<br />{$forum['description']} {$subforums}
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="right" width="8%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}<span class="threadtext">  Replies</span>  
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="center" width="8%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<span class="threadtext">  Topics</span>  
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" width="21%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

</tr>

What do i need to change here? 

Thanks for your help