MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error; cannot access forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm the admin of a small forum. Yesterday, I tried to log on and got an error message saying that there was a SQL error. I cannot log on to the forum nor to the control panel.

I copied the message and posted a question here (I thought), but it didn't show up.

Now, when I try to log in to either the forum or the control panel, I simply can't connect. The tab says Connecting... and the waitcursor spins uselessly. So I can't even copy the error message!

Any ideas? I don't even know if others can see the forum. I wrote to some users, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks in advance,

ModeratorM
actual error message is missing from your post. what is your forum url ?
(2017-08-06, 02:10 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]actual error message is missing from your post. what is your forum url ?

As I said, I tried to copy the text of the error message, but that post failed for some reason and the message no longer appears.

The forum is sponsored by a website which also is offline, so the problem may lie there. However, the problem began (forĀ  me, anyway) with this MyBB forum:

https://petticoated.com/forum/index.php

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.

ModeratorM

Evidently the problem is with my host. The tech is fixing it now. So...not a MyBB problem.

Thanks again,

ModeratorM