MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhancement - Select all for Smilies, Post Icons, Word Filters and Thread Prefixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enhancement:Admin CP Enhancement for Select all for smilies, Post icons, word filters and Thread prefixes

I am suggesting this enhancement because while setting up a new forum, most of the forum owner will like to add their own smiles or post icons. To add a new pack, you can add multiple direct but to delete a complete pack you have to delete each and every smiley. If there is Select all than it is way better and easier to do so. Similarly for Thread prefix and word filter, once you want to change word filters and prefixes than you have to delete each and every prefix/filter yourself.

Expected functionality

Just a select all in admin cp for Smilies, Post Icons, Thread Prefix and word filters like we have for threads.

Any additional notes

Nopes, just a simple enhancement in admin cp Lightbulb
I would +1 this suggestion for 1.8 implementation. For 2.0 i would suggest using Ckeditor firstly as the editor and then using the smiley plugin for ckeditor to manage smilies.