MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum not extending all the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue.. I installed a sidebar plugin that completely messed up my forum; I've uninstalled it but I can't seem to get it fixed still. As you can see in the picture below, the forum isn't extending all the way to the right. Please help!

[Image: ag5M0sy.png]
Can we have your forum url?
Edited
Hello,

Login to your Admin Panel >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> Choose your theme

When you done that click on global.css. After that find #container (it should be first opened but just for case).
Then you will see in options Width , change it to what ever you want.

If you need anymore support please reply.
(2017-08-09, 04:38 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Login to your Admin Panel >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> Choose your theme

When you done that click on global.css. After that find #container (it should be first opened but just for case).
Then you will see in options Width , change it to what ever you want.

If you need anymore support please reply.

Hi, thank you for your quick reply.
It did make the forum itself bigger but it's still acting as if there was a siderbar in place.

For anyone wondering, the plugin was:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=291
What do you mean?
(2017-08-09, 04:44 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

The forum stretched to the left and didn't budge anything on the right.

Not sure if this will help, but within the plugin that I linked above (what I believe is causing the problem) When I disabled it, the sidebar went away.. but when I re-enabled it there was 2 sidebars of the same thing..
Try

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Index Page Templates -> Index

Try looking though the code to see if you see anything about a side bar. Can you also share a screenshot?
(2017-08-09, 04:51 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Try

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Index Page Templates -> Index

Try looking though the code to see if you see anything about a side bar. Can you also share a screenshot?

That did the trick, thank you!