MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when Installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finish Setup
Importing user groups...
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups (gid,type,title,description,namestyle,usertitle,stars,starimage,image,disporder,isbannedgroup,canview,canviewthreads,canviewprofiles,candlattachments,canpostthreads,canpostreplys,canpostattachments,canratethreads,modposts,modthreads,mod_edit_posts,modattachments,caneditposts,candeleteposts,candeletethreads,caneditattachments,canviewdeletionnotice,canpostpolls,canvotepolls,canundovotes,canusepms,cansendpms,cantrackpms,candenypmreceipts,pmquota,maxpmrecipients,cansendemail,cansendemailoverride,maxemails,emailfloodtime,canviewmemberlist,canviewcalendar,canaddevents,canbypasseventmod,canmoderateevents,canviewonline,canviewwolinvis,canviewonlineips,cancp,issupermod,cansearch,canusercp,canuploadavatars,canratemembers,canchangename,canbereported,canchangewebsite,showforumteam,usereputationsystem,cangivereputations,candeletereputations,reputationpower,maxreputationsperthread,maxreputationsperuser,maxreputationsday,candisplaygroup,attachquota,cancustomtitle,canwarnusers,canreceivewarnings,canmodcp,maxwarningsday,showinbirthdaylist,canoverridepm,canusesig,canusesigxposts,signofollow,edittimelimit,maxposts,showmemberlist,canmanageannounce,canmanagemodqueue,canmanagereportedcontent,canviewmodlogs,caneditprofiles,canbanusers,canviewwarnlogs,canuseipsearch) VALUES ('1','1','Guests','The default group that all visitors are assigned to unless they\'re logged in.','{username}','Unregistered','0','','','0','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','5','0','0','5','5','1','1','0','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Thats the error I got after deleting the Lock file

It now says the lock file still exists yet I have deleted it
is it fresh installation or upgrading or restoring ? can we have your forum url ..
Fresh 

(2017-08-11, 12:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]is it fresh installation or upgrading or restoring ? can we have your forum url ..

Not sure if you saw I replied so I am trying the reply button

Im going to redo the installation