MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of 1.2.9 errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, here goes...

Here;
[Image: error1cg8.jpg]

And Here;
[Image: error2ya0.jpg]
I've seen the 0 problem before. If it's the same in your case, my guess is you had an if conditional statement in your header that no longer works with 1.2.8. You'll need to remove it until it gets updated.

Not sure what your other error is. Can you explain it?
It's your themes fault - Check to see if they have an updated version otherwise disable it or live with the problems
judel Wrote:I've seen the 0 problem before. If it's the same in your case, my guess is you had an if conditional statement in your header that no longer works with 1.2.8. You'll need to remove it until it gets updated.

Not sure what your other error is. Can you explain it?

Conditional statement?

The other error is that i am logged in but the right hand box shows otherwise.
Your theme is using an "<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>...", which isn't compatible with 1.2.8 or up.
GG-Xtreme Wrote:Your theme is using an "<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>...", which isn't compatible with 1.2.8 or up.

Ok, is this repairable?
GG-Xtreme Wrote:Your theme is using an "<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>...", which isn't compatible with 1.2.8 or up.

Ok i fixed the 0 problem by getting rid of this line, is there a way to fix the other problem?Sad
There's probably another <if...> that needs to be removed in one of the templates.
DennisTT Wrote:There's probably another <if...> that needs to be removed in one of the templates.

I can't seem to find one... Sad
Try using the welcomeblock templates instead of conditional statements.
GG-Xtreme Wrote:Try using the welcomeblock templates instead of conditional statements.

Could you explain further?
Pages: 1 2