MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum is not accepting new registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please check the registration template "member_register", "member_register_question", "member_register_referrer" and "member_register_regimage" in your acp theme section and check if there are some updates you are maybe missed by klicking on show diff.
Friends, the problem has not yet been resolved.
I tried to do it the way they explained, but nothing happened.
For a month now I can not have new members registered in the forum.
try changing the registration method to MyBB Captcha system & check registration process again

if above doesn't help then
run file verification tool available at the tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel & post the result here.
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2017-10-30, 03:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]try changing the registration method to MyBB Captcha system & check registration process again

if above doesn't help then
run file verification tool available at the tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel & post the result here.
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

I tried, but it did not work.
[Image: rZOZHjK.png]

[Image: UdLBede.png]
Any other tips for me to try?
Unfortunately so far nothing has worked and we can not register new users.
This all occurred shortly after I changed servers.
you did NOT change registration method to MyBB-Captcha

did you follow all the other solution proposals posted above?
did you really check files AND templates?
Yes. I did and it still did not work.
I also did everything that was previously indicated.

[Image: mShMEne.png]
please take a look at 

acp --> configuration --> general configuration --> Captcha Images for Registration & Posting

Change option to MyBB Default Captcha and try again!

Do you have a public and private key for reCaptcha (only necessary if you use reCaptcha)
Friends.
My forum is not accepting registration for new members.
This problem is more than two months old.
I ask for help to solve this problem.
You've been told what to do and you've chosen not to do it. You're NOT meant to be changing this:

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...652e706e67]

You're meant to be changing this:

[Image: b681bcfd5bf7911c776b728b09ee5303.png]

Which is located at ACP --> General Configuration --> Captcha Images For Registration & Posting. It should be changed to "MyBB Default Captcha". If not, run the file verification suggested by .m. and post the results here. Ignore any files that are in the install folder and images folder.
Pages: 1 2 3