MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum Is Acting Very Odd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went though a lot to get my plugin automedia, fixed. It took me a couple days and now I know I have to redo all my audiobooks
The problem is the display .. it shows the way I want with the playlist and chapters in preview but on the index page it does not..
Why?

The player should be the same what is wrong with the index page?

https://www.ebook-mecca.com
None of my links are working ... in fact barely anything at all works on the index page... I cant figure what went wrong I have not installed any new plugins or anything... I am so upset you dont know how I feel..3 years down the drain..
bye bye ebook-meccca.
First of all we threw 14 years away on our forum....but that was not due to MyBB, but the admin going MIA. # years is a lot, but at least you didnt lose 14 years. Second of all....what is your problem specifically? Give more detail.
not sure what the problem is, every link worked for me and I clicked and I went through all of your pages. don't give up just yet!
(2017-08-12, 12:40 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure what the problem is, every link worked for me and I clicked and I went through all of your pages. don't give up just yet!

Everything seems to be working just fine for me too.
Today Michael? because none of the automedia is up and going and now none of the links are enabling download maybe you see the cached forum? I did not mean it was MYbb's fault metulburr, I am sorry if I insulted you I have been with mybb since 1.2 but never have I had this happen..did you guys check the ebooks? like the read online I cannot get them or any of the links to work
post your: postbit_attachments_attachment template, there is something wrong with the links, we can fix it.
Know what? My Provider restored the site, it behind almost 2 months and that is not a problem, but I have a problem in the admin, that I cant save forums .. and I lost 1/2 my members but that certainly is not the end of the world. I am mostly back now...and that's a lot better than yesterday Smile
(2017-08-12, 09:32 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Know what? My Provider restored the site, it behind almost 2 months and that is not a problem, but I have a problem in the admin, that I cant save forums .. and I lost 1/2 my members but that certainly is not the end of the world. I am mostly back now...and that's a lot better than yesterday Smile

ok cool! that is great to hear!
Michael if you are still here can we fix the postbit_attachment_attachment for my playlist to show on automedia?