MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gaminghq.net/index.php

How do you turn a mybb forum like that?
Is it the theme or...
More than a theme, I guess.
It looks like a custom theme. You can try contacting the site owner and ask for the theme but I doubt he will give it to.
Its a custom theme somewhere discused in this forum. But i dont remember where.
The MyBB version is out of date, and it's built with a lot of resources which are freely available on the forum.

<!-- GamingHQ Xilette

=====================

- Developed and hand-crafted by Entity, Ajax, and Vendetta -- Xilette, a GamingHQ Theme

- A public release of Xilette for the MyBB Community will be out eventually - if you really want this theme, don't rip it, ask a developer, we will discuss arrangements. We WILL pursue DMCA takedowns for unauthorized copies/rips of Xilette. This is real work you're stealing, we won't take that lightly.

-->
(2017-08-15, 10:53 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]The MyBB version is out of date, and it's built with a lot of resources which are freely available on the forum.

<!-- GamingHQ Xilette

=====================

- Developed and hand-crafted by Entity, Ajax, and Vendetta -- Xilette, a GamingHQ Theme

- A public release of Xilette for the MyBB Community will be out eventually - if you really want this theme, don't rip it, ask a developer, we will discuss arrangements. We WILL pursue DMCA takedowns for unauthorized copies/rips of Xilette. This is real work you're stealing, we won't take that lightly.

-->

Lol who said anything about ripping? :/ I don't steal peoples work if I wanted to rip it though I can easily do that but nah that's why I asked.. Because I'm sure it's has to do more than a theme. But anyways thanks.
It look like combination of xtthreads and custom theming.