MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My mybb version is the latest, 1.8.12

I have an SQL error when i try to install plugin "Subforumsincolumns":

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('0','subincol','Subforums In Columns','Show subforums in columns.','0','no')

Thank you

(2017-08-16, 02:11 AM)M0rph Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('0','subincol','Subforums In Columns','Show subforums in columns.','0','no')

Thank you

First an error was for value 'NULL' for column 'gid' at row 1 and I replaced 'NULL' by '0'
Second an error was for value 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1 and I replaced 'no' by '0'
Third an error was for value 'NULL' for column 'sid' at row 1 and I replaced 'NULL' by '0'

Now it works, i think, in any case it is installed!

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

First an error was for value 'NULL' for column 'gid' at row 1 and I replaced 'NULL' by '0'
Second an error was for value 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1 and I replaced 'no' by '0'
Third an error was for value 'NULL' for column 'sid' at row 1 and I replaced 'NULL' by '0'

Now it works, i think, in any case it is installed!

Thank you

GID auto increments for settinggroups and shouldn't be 0, that's going to likely cause problems down the road. Your other two changes are fine.