MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: looking for Developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have low experience using mybb . I started a forum following guides and tutorials . At this moment the forum is growing really strong. And For This I need permanent support.

As i am inexperienced i am looking for a long term partnership and not for one time job.

Things you will do :
-Plug in Development.
-Bug fixing.
-Theme editing.
-Existing plug in/Theme fixing.
-Looking at the forum and constantly improving it.

Working load :
-All the plug ins i have at the moment are freely available within mybb website same goes for the theme.
There will be a bit of work the first days for there are few bug fixes, editing current plug ins and installing a few plugins already available on mybb and making it work.

Payment and further details will be discussed in private.
Last but not least, i will need direct contact ( skype ) and you will need to be active at least once in 72 hours most of the time when you are working on things to keep me updated.

(This post was originally written and posted by HeyU I simply copied it as My requirements are same and it is well written. Thanks)
Replied via PM. Also ignore my question about where I read this before I just saw the little bit at the bottom of the thread Big Grin