MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i fresh install MyBB don't use any old data or file my host is new and i install MyBB

but it's showing error.

Quote:MyBB Internal Error
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:MyBB Error (44)Error Message:MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support. MyBB Website
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
as i already said i install fresh MyBB and at inc/config.php file everything is correct.
Try to change in config.php database type from mysqli to mysql or and vice versa.
@adi19 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as i already said i install MyBB fresh mean new.

and at inc/config.php file information is 100% correct. just tell me why this is happening it problem in cPanel?

and how can i start SQL?
Contact your hosting in this case, it might be possible your SQL server is down and I don't think you have access to your server as you are using cpanel.
@WallBB it's hosted on my reseller.

i've Reseller where i can host 5 accounts.

Please help me. i've reseller WHM now can i fix it?

Hello how can i fix it?
Enable the mysqli php extension in your host configuration for this domain in your cpanel.
(2017-08-17, 01:17 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: [ -> ]as i already said i install fresh MyBB and at inc/config.php file everything is correct.

This issue comes up every week, check the other 1,000 threads.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=MyBB+w...y.mybb.com