MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thanks for reading, i am having trouble with a forum i recently built for my community. It runs on MyBB and looks pretty good overall however, there are some things that will not show up. These include: Avatars, Posting icons, Similes, the buttons on the MyBB post editor and some other things. I originally thought this was due to file permissions but i was wrong. I have no idea what the problem could be as i have tried everything that i know of. This is a new installation. The website is Here
It's going to be hard for anybody to check that without a test account. Does it work on the MyBB default theme ?
(2017-08-17, 09:19 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be hard for anybody to check that without a test account. Does it work on the MyBB default theme ?

It does not work on the default theme or any other loaded theme.

Username: test123
Pass: test321

Bump: Problem still there.
Check if hotlink protection is on, and that you aloow your site to load images.
url + imags folders must be allowed to show them.
I have HP on, but was missing also lot's of images on my forum ( also in admin ).
Didn't set it up so that all images load from my forum, and once correct that all is seen again Smile