MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with theme while using IE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I don't really mind that color thingie in my logo since my website is shut. Smile Just wanted to get those corners to work properly so I could maybe someday release my theme and since everyone will have their own logos, the color should not be a problem. (I guess I could fix my logo by transparenting it but I'm too lazy to do that Toungue)

And thank you one more time patrick! Smile
Just one little problem that I would like to get an answer to. Smile This time the problem only occurs when using firefox. (Yeah, this isn't what the topic says anymore but I thought it would be same to put it in the same thread)

It's about the welcome bar. I get this stupid line where is no background at the bottom of it:
[Image: help.png]

Anyone knows what to do to fix it? I had the same problem on the bottom of the page before but getting the site work on IE also fixed that.

And sorry about the double post. Smile

Edit. I just noticed that the bottom doesn't work neither on some pages. Also when I change text size the welcome panel works perfectly fine. :/
Still needing help! (See the upper post)
Hmm. i just run my lovely IE 6.0* and.. this look as a resolved...i don't see this lie at bottom.

* i really like IE, even if microsoft have own point of view on the world standards Smile
It appears in FF. Is that line the same color as your background color ? If so, you probably need to set a background-color the same as the thead_bg.gif in the "Table Headers (Customized in this style)" section, can you try by putting #DEC7A8 as background-color before the url(images/thead_bg.g ... ) ?
You need add:
height: 16px;
in additional css for "Welcome panel"

if in a future you change font-size, you need change this height too
Ok, i find some time.

problem with this line you have beccause you use something like:
<td>
  <div class="...">
  </div>
</td>
you need define class for this TD
The same problem is for div "Panel" and for your container.

so try:
<td class="tdPanel">
<div id="panel">
<!-- start: header_welcomeblock_guest -->
and in additional css add the same background color which you have for "Welcome Panel" (#panel). 'Lex-' in post above give you this color, is #DEC7A8. you can too resign from url(images...) in welcome panel and put this to this TD

for removing this line at the bottom of the page try find:
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td class="lefttop_img" height="5" valign="top" width="5"></td>
      <td class="top_img" height="5" valign="top"></td>
      <td class="righttop_img" height="5" valign="top" width="5"></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
      <td class="left_img" valign="top" width="5"></td>
      <td>

<div class="navy" align="right">
          <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
          <tbody>
            <tr class="navipalkinkorkeus">
and replace this to:
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td class="lefttop_img" height="5" valign="top" width="5"></td>
      <td class="top_img" height="5" valign="top"></td>
      <td class="righttop_img" height="5" valign="top" width="5"></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
      <td class="left_img" valign="top" width="5"></td>
*** there 

<td class="navy">

<div class="navy" align="right">
          <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
          <tbody>
            <tr class="navipalkinkorkeus">

Now you not need care of height in "Welcome panel" - this was only "quick replay" Smile
Pages: 1 2