MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viewing posted images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly I'd like to drop a big thank you to all at MyBB for developing a great usable and free forum software facility. My little brother died earlier this year and I wanted to develop a site which incorporated a Forum. MyBB was the answer. Thank you so much.

My question is that I've upped the sizing limitations for images to be posted and the thumbnails view well in the threads. However, you have to be a registered user to actually view the images. Is there a way to disable this as I have a lot of traffic to the site and forum that do not necessarily want to register as a user?

Many thanks.
I condole with you and the rest of the family.

To show images to guests too: login onto your admin cp and then go to > users and groups > manage groups > unregistered/not logged in > edit > can download attachments > set to yes.
destroyer Wrote:I condole with you and the rest of the family.

To show images to guests too: login onto your admin cp and then go to > users and groups > manage groups > unregistered/not logged in > edit > can download attachments > set to yes.

Destroyer, thank you. That's great. All the best.