MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Can i Add Image Button From My Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to use my hosting for image only.
http://imgur.com/a/VstoY
i want replace my image option to My hosting image Button.and how can i make setup my hosting for Image ?
You want to make an image hosting website ? Something like imgur ?
(2017-08-21, 12:51 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]You want to make an image hosting website ? Something like imgur ?

No Brother.
i want my forum users can upload Post image direct in web hosting..Because if i use other image hosting.after some time Picture get deleted from host and post not looks good

(2017-08-21, 01:37 PM)Chintu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-21, 12:51 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]You want to make an image hosting website ? Something like imgur ?

No Brother.
i want my forum users can upload Post image direct in web hosting..Because if i use other image hosting.after some time Picture get deleted from host and post not looks good

i found this one plugin but this is imgur Plugin
https://community.mybb.com/thread-166859.html

i dont want to use any plugin.i have extra space in my web hosting.i want to use my hosting for Image
MyBB by default has attachment option. Educate members to use it.

Make use of Insert into postoption after uploading attachment.

Like this

[attachment=39227]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=39227]
(2017-08-21, 02:19 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB by default has attachment option. Educate members to use it.

Make use of Insert into postoption after uploading attachment.

Like this

[Image: attachment.php?aid=39227]

attachment is different thing.there is no view of the attachment
i want Upload Posting Post Cover over there.
i like imgur Plugin.but this is not possible i can use my web hosting for this ?
I uploaded the image you see using basic MyBB. Open attachment on a new tab, and copy the link. Use image embed link in the editor. It is not easy until you get familiar with it. You could make a tutorial and post for your members.

The above is the only method MyBB have, for now.
It would be best to have an image upload in the image field in the editor. Like when you click on insert image icon, right below URL you can have Upload option instead, and it will automatically insert the image into the post as an attachment.

Anyone have a solution for that?
That's the difference between what you have and what you want Smile