MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Same old (sad) error when trying to delete (perm) threads...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
my forum (version 1.8.12, recently updated) still have this error when trying to delete threads:

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

I've tried all fixes written in this forum, but nothing changes.
This is the forum URL: www.nessundorma.info/forum
The theme is (naturally) customized but only some images... while Find Updated Templates finds nothing because I'm using the default template. Cookies seems to work correctly.

Can't find where the problem is.

Can you help me?
does admin panel login work fine ? if so, can you remove www from forum url

forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Site Details >> Board URL

clear your browser cookies, visit your forum without www in the url and try inline moderation again ..
The forum (and the ACP) works well even with the URL http://nessundorma.info/forum but the inline moderation still not works... same error!
I've cleared all cookies, before testing it...
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue ..
(2017-08-22, 01:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue ..

Done. Smile