MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS : Lose money upon deletion of post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MYPS system :
Is there a way to minus the money when a user delete his own post ?
Cause people may abuse it by creating and deleting his own post to gain more money.

oops i think i should post in the myps thread. Sorry ! My fault
Are you running v1.10 ? Cause that already happens in that version.
Ohh sorry i think i never state clearly,

Is there a way to configure the amount of money to be remove for every deleted post ?
No it uses the "Money Per Reply and Money Per Char" when a post gets deleted Wink
Tianzhui Wrote:Ohh sorry i think i never state clearly,

Is there a way to configure the amount of money to be remove for every deleted post ?
It would be possible with modifications to the code.
PART 1:

Is it is possible to change the mod so that different forum categories generate different amount of points per post. Also limits the no of posts per day which is capable of generating points. ie. the first 5 points you made only can generate points. All after that will not increase any points.
Consider these two suggestion on the next modification.

PART 2:
Is it is possible to restrict the deletion of posts which is posted by some one with higher rank than the user who delete.

I mean how to make super mod not able to delete the posts made by the admin?
Tianzhui Wrote:Ohh sorry i think i never state clearly,

Are you saying a "penalty"...that was on my todo list but I decided to scratch it. It should be easy to do though. Basically a couple quick changes to the delete functions in MYPS and a new setting and you are good to go.

Ivenms...

Part 1- Almost anything is possible but I won't add this as it will just bulk up MYPS and create more load than I care to add. Sorry but I won't use your suggestions. You can make plugins on your own for myps as there are hooks in place where needed.

Part 2- Try the mybb support team for that question as it's not related to myps.