MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add link in download mod iso upload file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This user can only edit the download but not add a download
Is the username you've added the same ( mind case-sensitive ) as the user who tries to add a download ?
And also it works fine overhere. And edit a download can only happen by an admin ... the username you've added has nothing to do with it ... also that wasn't a part of your request ... just a specified user can add downloads to a certain category.
Yes, but I know what is wrong.

Visible to Usergroups I marking: Registered
Upload-User ( Username ): I add myself

What happens only people who are registered can see it, I had also mark admins and mods (I thought admin and mods also are registered users??).
Can I only add one person as upload user?
spinning Wrote:Can I only add one person as upload user?

Yes. That was what you requested.
You are right, but it looks for clear that also me as admin could make changes. And thats not possible.
Then use the "Multi_Uploader" zip file. Or modify the Single_Uploader so you as admin, can also submit downloads.

Edit ::

Both packages now allow admin to submit a download even when they aren't in the "Uploader" list.
Why only the admin can edit??
The owner of this download section cannot edit when he/she makes a fault??

http://www.ikf-forum.eu/downloads.php?action=view&did=5
login test
password testing

Is this version I also get this fault:
Quote:Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/./uploads/downloads/Antwerpen_18.05.01.rar in /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/admin/downloads.php on line 460

I hope you still want to help me, I know its not your script, but I do not understand it all. You allready did a lot for me and I admire that.
spinning Wrote:Why only the admin can edit??

Cause that's how MM coded it ... And if you want to let the owner of the download section edit a download, he still would need adminaccess.

And when do you get that error ? When trying to validate / edit / ... ?
I have no Idea what is wrong seen on the texterror it had to do with the file size so checked other files with lower size but do not work.
Can anybody help me with checking the errow I have and gave a solution.
Quote:Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/./uploads/downloads/Antwerpen_18.05.01.rar in /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/admin/downloads.php on line 460

Does nobody knows how to repair this error, I am afraid I get more problems by using this mod.
Pages: 1 2