MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can I create an Email Newsletter on Mybb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Please I need help on how to create an email newsletter. 

The newsletter will encapsulate the latest threads on the forum and will be automatically generated weekly or daily or even monthly.

I will be looking forward to get the best response from mybb teams. 

Thanks in anticipation

Anybody that can help please

(2017-08-24, 04:41 PM)oladimejiokoh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Please I need help on how to create an email newsletter. 

The newsletter will encapsulate the latest threads on the forum and will be automatically generated weekly or daily or even monthly.

I will be looking forward to get the best response from mybb teams. 

Thanks in anticipation

you can use mailchimp and use the rss feed option and send emails with the latest from the feeds.

I use to do it with my blog
I would recommend having a look at the Newsletter addon created by Jones H. I am not sure if this would meet your requirements but you can send emails out when you wish to users in a newsletter format. Users can also select to be included in the email or not.
The Newsletter plugin doesn't work here. The instructions say that there should be a newsletter entry in the Forum & Posts section of ACP after activating it, but I don't have it.