MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logging in/out issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having issues logging in and out of my board. I thought it was a caching issue, however, my web host seems to think it has something to do with my cookie settings. I have gone over my settings according to 'this post', and have added a screenshot below. My web board is located 'here'.
User: testuser
Pass: password123
[Image: 59724669ba.png]
(2017-08-25, 03:28 PM)I had that problem a while ago, it went away when I upgraded the MYBB version FusionLord Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having issues logging in and out of my board. I thought it was a caching issue, however, my web host seems to think it has something to do with my cookie settings. I have gone over my settings according to 'this post', and have added a screenshot below. My web board is located 'here'.
User: testuser
Pass: password123
[Image: 59724669ba.png]
I am currently running the current version of mybb, version 1.8.12
(2017-08-25, 07:24 PM)slotking Wrote: [ -> ]I had that problem a while ago, it went away when I upgraded the MYBB version
(2017-08-25, 03:28 PM)FusionLord Wrote: [ -> ]...
Please stop quoting all over and over again ... specialy that images... it makes it realy eye cancer to read and follow the conversation...

your site running a type of vanish caching, this can affect the cookies to.. please contact and ask your hoster to disable all types of caching.
This is what I got back from them.
x10Hosting Wrote:We can confirm that the domains unidentifiedgaming.net and unidentifiedgaming.x10host.com are both added as exclusions from our varnish CacheWall to disable all caching as of 08/24/2017. Because of this exclusion these domains specifically will not be cached by varnish caching on our side.
Means that they turned of the caching now... try again, and look if the problem is still exists.
(2017-08-25, 11:19 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Means that they turned of the caching now... try again, and look if the problem is still exists.

No, that means I disabled it yesterday and the issue is still there.

https://pastebin.com/WdWLBdFL
This is a copy of my '.htaccess' I don't know anything about it but I read that it could be the cause of the caching.
your forum still has caching system. web host should also purge existing cache.
Even after purging the cache it is still cached, and I am making sure to clear my browser cache each try aswell.
I highly doubt it's related, but you are referencing a js file hosted on github. 
<script src="https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-cssHooks/blob/master/bgpos.js"></script>

That's definitely not ideal and doesn't work in Chrome (at least) since Github put's a measure in place to prevent it from being processed as javascript.
Refused to execute script from 'https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-cssHooks/blob/master/bgpos.js' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Including a resource on Github like that also brings in 8 more cookies, which is just annoying as well.
Pages: 1 2