MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Additional fields on threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a new plugin i am working on.

It allows you to create new fields for threads.
Set forums where this fields must show up and require.
Can use a message to the forums to show a warning if you want it to do.
Customize all fields and messages.
Can enable, disable some fields or messages.
Set required or not for some fields to new data inside threads.

All information and more are on development.

This is a proof of concept only.

P.D. Editor do not show up wisyweg editor buttons this time.
very good plugin . this is what i wanted. please make it fast .
Plugin is a proof of concept this time, but when i have some time to rewrite the code i will do it.

Right now i have many other things to deal with but when all go fine i will back to work on this Smile
(2017-09-23, 05:43 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin is a proof of concept this time, but when i have some time to rewrite the code i will do it.

Right now i have many other things to deal with but when all go fine i will back to work on this Smile
There is already a plugin called 'Form Creator' but it create custom page to add thread with additional fields. and saves fields in post so we cant edit it like inserting.
Good luck with that Smile

I will do it my own mods to know how it works and how to edit and the most important thing is give support to users.

So i will work on it when i can do Smile

Right now is a dev version and all works fine but is only to paid members into my website only at this moment. (Like many other plugins by the way).
Hi, do you have news about this plugin?

It's very interesting and maybe lighter and easier than xthreads. Some questions:

- it's possible add a datepicker in a field? it's for add an expiration date to the threads (contests etc.) and then with these you can for example change colors to the thread, for example if it has expired, to change color of thread (in forumdisplay_thread for example) in gray etc.

- even a user can change the content of a field?
At this poin only allows you to add text fields to put new thread values as required or not

Maybe in next versions can add upload field, date and more, but at this point is only for text input fields.
any update about this plugin? will it be public for users?
(2021-06-29, 07:02 PM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]any update about this plugin? will it be public for users?

All my projects are already done, but many of them like this one are a part of a non public plugins, but there are a lot of good free plugins to work with similar things like xthreads.

Chears...
(2021-07-17, 03:32 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]All my projects are already done, but many of them like this one are a part of a non public plugins, but there are a lot of good free plugins to work with similar things like xthreads.

Chears...

Are you willing to release this plugin in MyBB Extend Plugin Section ?
Pages: 1 2