MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal server error, core.3168
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since today morning i cant get on my board. It shows me an error page "Internal server error".
Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.vitz-omsk.com Port 80
And in the root folder continiously appearing files named core.3168 core.3169 core.3170 and so on. Their size is 38-39 Mb. if I rename index.php into index.php44444 or smth like this core.## files don't appear but still cant get on my board Sad
All i done today befor crash is uploaded couple files in attachment about 1,5 Mb.

[attachment=6844]
Files like core.3168 keep appearing in your root folder? I'd contact your host, to see what's happening. This doesn't appear to be a MyBB issue
Those core.* files are debugging output dumped by something (I forget), its either the linux kernel or Apache or PHP or something. I remember hearing about what they are somewhere and what they were/what they came from but I forget now. But I know that its some sort of debugging information, not related to MyBB.
but coppermine gallery works fine in the same folder i guess the problem is in mybb
leealex Wrote:but coppermine gallery works fine in the same folder i guess the problem is in mybb

Please try what I suggested first. MyBB has no known problems with Internal Server Errors unless your running an old version of MyBB. The current version is 1.2.9
there is no way to contact my host Sad
leealex Wrote:there is no way to contact my host Sad

You've got to be kidding me. What kind of host are you on?
thats true, a have access to CP on host but there is no any contacts, this host is like gift without any support it's one of conditions to use this host.
Do you know what version of MyBB your using?
yes I do.
the strange thing is i still can access to ACP
and "Database Tools" is not available the same error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.vitz-omsk.com Port 80
Pages: 1 2 3