MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CreateMyBB3] Theme is messed up, how to fix? [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am totally new to myBB.   

While going thru the administrator options, I seem to have done something to mess up the default theme for the forum. 

What I have now is an all-white background with  the text larger than before and the formatting all messed up. 

Site url:          http://georgeg.createmybb3.com/

See attached photo example.

How can I fix this?

I was told that perhaps the headerinclude was messed up, but I have not found a way to restore the default.  Keep in mind this is hosted on createmybb3 and I'm using the CP there.

Quote:[Image: a26P7s8.jpg]
Did you check directory permission for your folders ? Looks like CSS is not loaded.
Yeah looks like the server isn't processing any CSS or JS which could be a caching issue, most likely to do with cookies, board url or like above directory permissions. Just make sure you follow a setup guide, or re-install and you'll be fine.
Thanks. I was using that "CreateMyBB3" forum as a test forum to find out about the MyBB forum software.

Since then I've created the real forum, on another host (InMotionHosting), and so far, so good. Really impressed with the features/options available.