MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Plugin Is This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Today I was wondering what plugins 1v1LB.com uses like how you can accept or decline a challenge a user sends you and if you do the challenge after that you report scores like 1 -3 or 1 - 2. Also I need it to have a option to Disput the match if they report false scores. Also I need it to have a system to add games that users can join. 
Any help?
Why not sign up for the board and ask someone there?
Sound like a custom plugin.
Sorry I know I am bumping this old thread but I just to say this because I used to be apart of that 1v1 community and I talked to the staff daily and asked to see what plugin they use they seem clueless first they told me it wasn't plugins that it was all custom code, than they tell me that we are not releasing the plugins or info about the site unless you buy it for some stupid price, then they said they have no idea how to code or don't have experience with MyBB itself even tho their site it powered by MyBB. Since the 1v1 community died out I asked for admin permissions to see but no luck they also told me the other day they have no idea how to code and such so the staff at 1v1LB.com are nice but unprofessional.

You can give it a try by contacting them on Twitter or their site.

EDIT: If anybody finds out please reply to this thread.
I created something like that for a client once. I'm sure I have the code around here somewhere.
(2018-02-28, 04:38 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ may be this => Match Rank (clan match reporting and ranking system)

Nope just tested it, I think he / I wants something like users can go to other user profiles and click a challenge and It takes them to a page where you select the game, the maps, and if its going to be best out of x match's and that user gets a PM or something where he / she can accept it or denied it and a different page for users to select the game and press "Join Ranking" or something and that page who display the people who apart of that ranking and a system to dispute the match if anybody cheats or something. Their is much more to this too. Confused? Ya I know to see what I mean sign up on 1v1lb.com and see how they do it.
I believe like you will have a little more luck over at _MyBB Plugins_ because I recall something like that for _Newpoints_.
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com