MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: auto duplicate IP search and list out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like a feature that is kind of like modcp.php?action=ipsearch
However this process is done manually, i would like the option to do it automatically.

So for example in ModCP it would have a link to click.  That executes a search against all users that have a registration IP or a latest IP of any other users same. 

So basically you can just click this link and see if any users have created and logged into different accounts under different IP's, of any that match to catch people that do this. 

Im not aware of a plugin that does this if it exists? I would be willing to make core edits as well as tweak 1.6 mods if one exists.
Something like this :

Quote: IP advanced search ( Previews: - http://oi66.tinypic.com/bg9zt0.jpg / http://oi63.tinypic.com/2hgb9k2.jpg ) - mods can view all IP addresses of a user that has logged onto forums (each new ip is stored into db) & search IPs (logged, posted, last known and registration) for users with multiple accounts
?
This is the same as what i was using as an example of manually search. I want automatic search. The forum to detect conflicting IP's by the press of a button. This way you have to manually insert each suspected IP that you think has a conflict, it would take forever to search the entire database.
Contact me if interested, we'll see the right price for you Wink (skype : ef.team)
im not interested in paying. I was wondering if anyone knew any current mod, or current mod that can be tweaked to do this simply as i do programming (not much in PHP though).
(2017-09-05, 05:20 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]This is the same as what i was using as an example of manually search. I want automatic search. The forum to detect conflicting IP's by the press of a button. This way you have to manually insert each suspected IP that you think has a conflict, it would take forever to search the entire database.

There is auto generated list of users with same ip http://oi63.tinypic.com/2hgb9k2.jpg (maybe i haven't wrote that in plugin description). Search options above are for manual search.
oh i thought what you shown me in the pics was the default modcp ip search.
I dont see the link to that plugin?
That's because it's custom developed (paid one).
Oh ok. I was looking more for info on how to make one or a free existing plugin. Our forum is volunteer python coding, and i think we could whip up something rather than pay for plugins.

Something without doing too much fancy stuff im thinking would be to make a script to loop the accounts from the database, and output on a page any matches between two accounts; the account profile links. Then admins just go to that custom page when they want to see any IP matches. Or just have the script email admins to notify them of multiple accounts with the same IP or something.

IS there any current free mods that do this, or do something similar in a way i could tweak a couple lines to do this?