MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Templates names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason on my templates & themes, the templates names are all "template" but the custom templates.

the templates files are there, just the names are changed. 

https://s.nimbus.everhelper.me/share/109...du5152bfyu

as you can see, there is no index, header. just named template. I have to open each and everyone of them to actually find the template I needed.

How do I Fix this without reinstalling the board.
What theme are you using?
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
And are you using British Language pack or a different language for forum admin panel ?

see if this post helps fixing the issue
it's 1.8.12. it is with any theme. default, netpen, etc.

u.s. english language.

link did not work.

(2017-09-01, 07:22 AM)leroymcqy Wrote: [ -> ]it's 1.8.12. it is with any theme. default, netpen, etc.

u.s. english language.

link did not work.

I am a idiot. It was php 7.0 version. Apparently 1.8.12 hates 7.0 php.

What I don't understand is, another set up on my localhost was not showing the same issue with php 7.0 stable.
^ can you check if this change is already made in ~/inc/class_language.php file ..
(2017-09-01, 07:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can you check if this change is already made in ~/inc/class_language.php file ..

It's fixed. It was my php version. I had wamp set to 7.0.10.
Im running a paid theme on 1.8.4 mybb version the theme is compatitible with 1.8.4 but still non of the mentioned fixes apply to me,do we know what actualy cause the problem so i can focus on that?Everything happened after i updated to 1.8.4.Inner templates after expand are shown with their titles the main ones no.
which version of php you have & which language you use for forum admin panel ?

one of above posts is expected to have a fix for the referred problem.
if you could not get the fix then you may PM me temporary access to
files (ftp) & forum admin panel to check
(2020-05-06, 09:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which version of php you have & which language you use for forum admin panel ?

one of above posts is expected to have a fix for the referred problem.
if you could not get the fix then you may PM me temporary access to
files  (ftp) & forum admin panel to check

Im using 7.033 php version.British language pack.
The problem fixed,thanks to mybb support.It was just an adjusement in a .pho file,i think this problem varies depends in occasions.
Pages: 1 2