MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What editor plugin is now recommended?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Need a replacement for HTML in Posts (1.5) 

What is the latest recommendation for a replacement editor for posting on MyBB?

Thanks much.

James Hall
Can someone please help me here, because this question confuses me. What is the latest recommendation for a replacement editor, because he needs a replacement for html in posts? What does this mean? I'm so confused.
" a replacement for html in posts? "

If I'm reading this right, ug, can't understand "a replacement for html in posts?"

You want a whole new editor just to replace a button?
(2017-09-06, 06:20 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please help me here, because this question confuses me. What is the latest recommendation for a replacement editor, because he needs a replacement for html in posts? What does this mean? I'm so confused.

If I'm reading this right, ug, can't understand  "a replacement for html in posts?"

I'll try to be more clear. Current editor posts a text version of a HTML code that does not appear as an image or hyperlink. Therefore, would like to replace the editor that has the ability to transfer the content as a RSS feed that is readable.

Thanks
(2017-09-06, 07:03 AM)batr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-06, 06:20 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please help me here, because this question confuses me. What is the latest recommendation for a replacement editor, because he needs a replacement for html in posts? What does this mean? I'm so confused.

If I'm reading this right, ug, can't understand  "a replacement for html in posts?"

I'll try to be more clear. Current editor posts a text version of a HTML code that does not appear as an image or hyperlink. Therefore, would like to replace the editor that has the ability to transfer the content as a RSS feed that is readable.

Thanks

Have you tried yourwebsite.com/usercp.php?action=options

MORE OPTIONS
[tick ]Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages.
[tick] Put the editor in source mode by default