MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-09-07, 01:02 AM)Chron Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao, I would not have created this topic if I had done it. I do not really understand programming and web design, so I came to get friendly help, sorry if my stupidity is not welcome here.
As you can see, we are all here to help each other and I would be more happy to see your website fixed vs anything else.Anyhow, best of luck, it appears that a few people have helped you here. Hope u get it figured out.
Stop blaming things if you dont understand them... just simply ask for help and stop bother the ppl they try help you.... you dont understand? Ok easy example.

You dont know exaktly how a car work... you RIP OUT the battery and then blame a shop worker that your car dont start?

Hope you get it....

wish you luck with any other things you rip the heart out...
Chron,

We want MyBB to be the best forum software. If you have issues, we want to know about them so future admins don't face your same frustrations.
If you have a problem ask here... if someone here say delete it just show us where so we can correct this misspost... if its from another site... why you dont ask here for the problem you have?
Why didn't your "friend" come here and get help after he made the mistake.
Pages: 1 2