MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yandex blacklist issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, one of my users noticed that my forum is blacklisted in Yandex, when user tries to enter my forum via yandex search Yandex gives that user a warning, saying that this site either has a security issues or violates its search engine rules.

In their page, related to blacklisting and stuff, they claim that in Yandex Webmaster page they show which pages are infected, or which code/which virus causing the issue. The thing is they don't show anything at all. 

Only thing they show is a FAQ page where "what might be causing this" list and in that list it says "you can go to virustotal.com and scan your site to see if there's an issue" and when I scan my site, virustotal finds no threats or issues.

So I basically 1. have no idea what is Yandex talking about 2. have no idea how to fix this issue. My forum is gaming related forum and even attachments are disabled, you can't download "anything" from my forum. It doesn't have any kind of malicious subforums like hacking or warez. 

I need an advice about what to do. I wrote Yandex about this issue, I am certain that my forum doesn't have any kind of security issues (Google doesn't show anything, virustotal doesn't show anything) I am suspecting that Yandex sees some kind of unrelated code or part of page as a threat or violation. Maybe Google SEO plugin's practices violates Yandex's search engine rules? I have no idea.
You'll have to contact Yandex, there's not much else we can suggest.