MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [IcyBoards] My forum disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-09-12, 07:28 AM)mindtheliverpool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-11, 06:48 PM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]You're better off asking for support on the IcyBoards Support Forum. Also, your Broadband provider has nothing to do with your FTP client.

thank you Max! I will ask them, but unfortunately I don't have access to isyboards too  Sad
at the second, now providers keeps his own firewall and antivirus, so maybe (?) it makes ban for my ip to isyboard, I dont know......

(2017-09-11, 08:04 PM)Knerba Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me...

thank you! I closed forum's facebook account two years ago and now cannot inform users what's going on.

(2017-09-12, 03:47 AM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like this user needs to call his ISP because his connection to icyBoards ain't working but everything else is. 

thank you very much, 'Lunorian'! that's true! I don't have access to 'isyboard' only!!!
all another is avalable and working perfectly. just all computers from my home which are working from one router cannot open any 'isyboard's' links.
unfortunately my phone's internet contract is limited and I cannot use 4G on my phone.

(2017-09-12, 03:52 AM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, if people were really tech savvy, they would make sure to reset everything on his end.

If I may:

Depending on your browser & OP-System:

Settings -> Cookies & Cache: Clear all

Now, open (or search "run" on your computer and type "cmd") command prompt (RUN AS ADMIN) now, run each of these commands separately

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /all

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip set dns

netsh winsock reset

After that, restart your computer. Now, try to access the website. If you are still unable to, your DNS is more than likely still configuring - just give it 48 hours.

thank you 'Zaqre'! all done, as you suggested to me.

will wait, but if I will have a time I'll definitely will try to get the access to the isyboard forum.

However, if you're still having issues, shoot me a PM, I'll set you up on my domain with an FTP account, and pretty much no restrictions unlike icyboards. I'll even help transfer your site if you have access to the DAtabase and files
(2017-09-12, 02:49 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]However, if you're still having issues, shoot me a PM, I'll set you up on my domain with an FTP account, and pretty much no restrictions unlike icyboards. I'll even help transfer your site if you have access to the DAtabase and files

thank you very much! I will think about it!

Thank you very much guys for your attention and help!
My problem was solved! It was ip ban on isyboard. don't know what kind of reason :-[
now everything is ok!

thanks a lot!
Pages: 1 2