MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display stats in footer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ It would be better to make a plugin for your requirement that way your not messing with core files.

here is a basic plugin which can fulfill some of your requirements. Its code can be taken as a base for developing required plugin.

This has been tested by me and is working with just a few changes.
(2018-04-30, 12:29 AM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]^ It would be better to make a plugin for your requirement that way your not messing with core files.

here is a basic plugin which can fulfill some of your requirements. Its code can be taken as a base for developing required plugin.

didn't show in Plugin Page ? :Sad can you share me few changes code ? xD
(2018-04-30, 10:15 AM)Kiddo Monster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-30, 12:29 AM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]^ It would be better to make a plugin for your requirement that way your not messing with core files.

didn't show in Plugin Page ? :Sad can you share me few changes code ? xD

Even though I've managed to do this, sorry can't give help since you're clearly using someones work/theme. NulledBB rings any bells? The owner of that forum spent months and years developing that theme and you decided to rip it. -_-
(2018-05-01, 03:14 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I've managed to do this, sorry can't give help since you're clearly using someones work/theme. NulledBB rings any bells? The owner of that forum spent months and years developing that theme and you decided to rip it. -_-

I'm not ripping that theme just learning about mybb. It's Offline project can't online ( Never ). If I made forum I'll user other design and this's just learning for my mybb knowledge !

I want to display forum stats in footer as Mod and Requesting that ! I already fixed that error with touched global.php and the reason why I request is i don't want to touch any core files to display well !

[Image: svjTIf4.png]
(2018-05-02, 06:32 AM)Kiddo Monster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-01, 03:14 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I've managed to do this, sorry can't give help since you're clearly using someones work/theme. NulledBB rings any bells? The owner of that forum spent months and years developing that theme and you decided to rip it. -_-

I'm not ripping that theme just learning about mybb. It's Offline project can't online ( Never ). If I made forum I'll user other design and this's just learning for my mybb knowledge !

I want to display forum stats in footer as Mod and Requesting that ! I already fixed that error with touched global.php and the reason why I request is i don't want to touch any core files to display well !

[Image: svjTIf4.png]

I have edited 8 core files, and I've updated my site for 6 years without issues. As long as you track the changes,
There won't be an issue. These are not heavy core changes. So a plugin is Not necessary
Pages: 1 2