MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need A Trusted Co Admin (Developer+Designer) For My Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote: if you want to have your name in the domain and hosting, you'll have to do it 50-50 too.

You need a partner, not a co -admin, in that case.
(2017-09-11, 12:52 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: if you want to have your name in the domain and hosting, you'll have to do it 50-50 too.

You need a partner, not a co -admin, in that case.
No I not want partner i already clear in past replies i will pay for domain or hosting but because of i paying for it my name is there...are u on any messenger i will more clear there!
Everything is on your word. What if someone does everything right, make the forum a hit. He is still no one on that forum whom you can remove anytime.
(2017-09-11, 01:35 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is on your word. What if someone does everything right, make the forum a hit. He is still no one on that forum whom you can remove anytime.
No bro...if forum hit it will depend on together work and i never remove him because he will be important person for me and for forum....

I'm not the person who only uses people for their own money ... I like to love friendship with new people and love friendships ...
Heyy!
Can possibly help, if interested, let me know.
(2017-09-11, 07:11 PM)Cataclysmic Wrote: [ -> ]Heyy!
Can possibly help, if interested, let me know.
Are u on any messenger..!!
Any other intrested ???
(2017-09-13, 06:01 PM)RahulP Wrote: [ -> ]Any other intrested ???
yes. Im interested. Shoot me a PM with details please.
Pages: 1 2