MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need A Trusted Co Admin (Developer+Designer) For My Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Need A Trusted Co Admin (Developer + Designer) Who will help me for increase members, posts, develop & design my site....
My Forum is related to various dth, satellites tracking, television, technology, gadgets telecom, general news updates....
About forum profit will be discuss in PM via Forum
Checkout Forum :- Link

If anyone agree. Pls reply here or PM Me.
Did you purchased Copyright removal from @WallBB ?
(2017-09-10, 07:21 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]Did you purchased Copyright removal from @WallBB ?
No! Iam Using Free Version Of Focus Premium Theme Copyright is already there, That Theme Is simply great nd premium Smile
Hi,
I am available for developing and design.
(2017-09-10, 11:06 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I am available for developing and design.
I not want just developer or designer I wanted A Full Co-admin, A Helper Who will work with me for my forum Smile
List the responsibilities. What do you want them to do ? Currently, it looks like make the profit and give you a share.
(2017-09-10, 12:04 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]List the responsibilities. What do you want them to do ? Currently, it looks like make the profit and give you a share.
Bro this will be partnership, what i will do for forum he should be do....
Some of my requirements are following....
* He should be post some forum related threads or posts.
* He should be done more responsive design for present theme + create more user friendly theme for mobile view
* He should be regular for forum + If I have an absence from the Forum, then I have to keep an eye on the forum
* He should be able to try more new features.
This some of the requirements
And About Forum Purchase I will pay about hosting nd domain renewal...
Sorry for my bad english Sad

Still Searching, anyone intrested ?
I am sorry. But it's quite one sided. Everything is in your name. Domain, hosting, traffic etc. Also, I guess, no payment initially, right ?
Would definitely help you out . PM me with the questions asked by meetdillip just above this post .
(2017-09-11, 10:02 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry. But it's quite one sided. Everything is in your name. Domain, hosting, traffic etc.  Also, I guess, no payment initially, right ?
There is no initially payments because of will do on partnership..... It's not a one-side, if you want to have your name in the domain and hosting, you'll have to do it 50-50 too. If you are intrigued if you find it difficult to get rid of my requirements, then we will change in requirements at ur choice. ..
Pages: 1 2