MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting Companies, suggestions, recommendations.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use 1and1.com. THey are very good and cheap to. I still have yet to have a issue with them and I'v been with them for 2 years now.
Snake Wrote:I use 1and1.com. THey are very good and cheap to. I still have yet to have a issue with them and I'v been with them for 2 years now.

1and1 is notorious for double-billing and having poor, outsourced support. If they work well for you, it may be because you haven't needed support. Otherwise, lots of luck.
It seems solid host and hostican vps seems good but what is about solid host processor ? HostICAN cheaper but is that managed ?
murad12s Wrote:It seems solid host and hostican vps seems good but what is about solid host processor ? HostICAN cheaper but is that managed ?

They offer managed optionally.
I moved from POWWEB to servage.net and although servage is clearly smaller player....they've offered everything I need and are cheaper than powweb...and the mysql-servers are lightning fast compared to powweb.

So I am happy...the only thing that is a bit nicer at powweb is their webmail....they have this paid script @Mail on their site which is really nice...whereas servage only offers squirrelmail and RoundCube (which is okay as well)

So...all in all...I am happy with servage.net...oh YES..they also have this little piece of software they offer that allows you to add your directory on their servers as a remote drive on your computer....comes in quite handy

cheers,
Kimmo

PS. the link above I put for servage does carry my referral-code in case you're wondering....if you end up signing up, I get extra diskspace and 2months free.....just as I did with someone here (I used the link they provided for me)
I currently host with JustEdge and they've been very kind and helpful.
I use LunarPages, and I love them. They are one of the best hosting companies out there. I get tons of space, and plenty of bandwidth. That's good enough for me.
DreamHost for me.
Pages: 1 2